Festival hours are 8 a.m. –
Vendors will receive a confirmation of booth assignment, with a site map, within two weeks after the application deadline. Also, booth numbers will be marked on spaces on the street.
Booth fee is $70 before September 15th and $80 afterwards. Electricity will be provided at a cost of $15 for a 110 outlet and $25 for a 220 outlet. Water will be provided at a cost of $10.
1. Booth fees are non-
2. Booth space may not be shared or transferred.
3. Food and beverages may be sold only at food booths.
4. Festival volunteers will provide trash bags to vendors. Bagged trash may be placed on the street for pickup once the festival has ended.
5. Trash receptacles will be placed throughout the festival for the public and may not be brought into booths.
6. Electricity will be provided for a fee. Please indicate your preference on the application and remember: no generators will be allowed.
7. No toy or real weapons, drug paraphernalia or alcohol-
8. Vendors must provide their own tables, tents and chairs, and rack covers in the event of rain. We recommend weighted anchors, as canopy stakes may not be driven into the asphalt.
9. Portalets will be placed around the perimeter of the festival.
10. Vendors bear responsibility for set-
11. All sales will be conducted between the vendor and the purchaser. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting Mississippi sales tax of 7 percent to the Mississippi State Sales Tax Commission on all sales made during the festival
12. Organizers reserve the right to refuse any application. Vendors who fail to comply with the regulations will not participate in future festivals.
Vendor Booth Application
Send or hand deliver Registration form along with check or money order to :
Rhythm Heritage Foundation
215 Mobile Street
Hattiesburg , MS 39401
Having trouble? Click here to download the rules.